Saturday, November 27, 2010

Queen The Greatest Hits


This is another one where I just don't even know what to say.... how do you talk about Queen and make it interesting for everyone reading? Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows about Queen.

I don't know if I've ever actually heard a Queen album other then this Greatest hits collection and the Greatest hit collection from the year before. This collection really does have all the songs of Queen that you really need, except for Bohemian Rhapsody and Under Pressure. You should all know this already, but Queen was the leading act through most of the 70's, selling more albums than any other band out there.

I love this band's music, and if their were any good videos where Freddie weren't wearing super tight pants I might have posted them... But I can't find any, so there won't be videos in this post, 'cause they're kind of gross in my opinion...

Like I was saying before, this cd has all the songs that everyone has heard, so if you just hear everything on this album you'll probably be good. I haven't heard anyone say they have a favorite Queen song that is not on this album other than Under Pressure and Bohemian Rhapsody.
Other than missing those two songs this collection is perfect.
I could just list off the songs and most people would know most of them
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions
Another One Bites The Dust
Killer Queen
Somebody To Love
Fat Bottomed Girls
Bicycle Race
You're My Best Friend
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Now I'm Here
Play The Game
Seven Seas of Rhye
Body Language
Save Me
Don't Stop Me Now
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy
I Want To Break Free

I would love it if every one would comment and let me know out of those 17 how many you know. Also! I'm gonna post a poll to see which is your favorite. Everyone should vote for their favorites! I want to see if there are any that come out on top or if it all evens out pretty well.

Since this is such a short post, I'll probably post the beginning post for 1993 today too. Remember that us bloggers love comments!

4 comments:

  1. The top 3 are the only ones that I've really heard. I don't generally listen to the album. I just hear them a lot in movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love queen. Don't stop Me Know, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Bicycle Race and Bohemian Rhapsody are my favs...but I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nine of them. But I don't really have a favorite... Whichever one is playing at the moment is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know eight of them, oh yeah,

    ReplyDelete