Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Far So Good - Bryan Adams


So, a few days back I had a status that said I was reading and listening to sappy 90's music. This is the sappy 90's music I was listening to. 

This is another album that has been around for as long as I can remember. One of my older brothers found Bryan Adams and started listening to his CD so much that he drove my other older brother so mad that he grabbed the CD and took off, and they got in to a fight and literally started punching and kicking each other over it. So this cd definitely has some family history. Other than finding that hilarious, I think it's worth noting that you could either fall in love with this guy's music, or hate it so much you want to destroy it all.

Here are some links, because embedding is disabled for these videos.

Me. I'm kinda in the middle. I love some of his stuff, and some of it I just have to skip when it comes on. I kinda enjoy sappy love songs though, and he does sappy love songs well.


I really don't have much to say about Bryan Adams, so I'm sorry this is so short, especially since it's been a few weeks since I posted. There really is nothing too interesting, just very straightforward music which is kinda nice to listen to sometimes, since most the time I try find music that has a bit more meaning. 

According to Wikipedia, Bryan Adams is actually really popular and has won a whole bunch of awards, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone bring him up during discussions about music. Maybe more people know about him than I think, but I always thought he was just one of those people that only the Evans' family and a few other people knew about. 

I wish I could make this post a little longer, but I really have to just get this one out of the way, since people are asking me when the next post will be. If you have heard about Bryan Adams before, let me know, and let me know what you think about him. And everyone else, I want to know what you think about the music as well. Do you like it? do you not like it? Are you impartial? I love comments and discussion, so comment away!

The next post is The Sign by Ace of Base, so that should be lots of fun. I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and I hope you all have a happy New Years as well!

1 comment:

  1. Nathan, don't post stuff no one cares to read.

    Benny, this WAS a very short post. Anyways, his voice is one that I've never really enjoyed. There was another artist that had a similar voice. I'm not sure what it is about the voice, but it bothers me no matter what.

    Keep up the posts!

    PS - I actually have heard of him. He did the music for an animated movie. At the time, I liked his music but hated the movie. But now that I listen to him again-I dislike it.

    ReplyDelete