Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 12 - A song from a band I hate

Well, I already said Poker Face was my least favorite song, so you know I don't like Lady Gaga. Let me tell you I also really dislike Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and all those kinda people. But, out of all those, I think Ke$ha's Tik Tok song annoys me the most.... every time I hear someone say "I wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy" I want to find wherever their music library is and purge it, and then make them listen to something else. WHY would you choose to listen to Ke$ha over all the other music that is out there? COME ON!!! ok. I can stop now. I'm tired. and just thinking of that song and even writing those lyrics kind of bothered me. and I am not gonna post a video of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment